StreamWink deliver TV live stream anywhere you are. Direct to the point links. No annoying popups, no multiple clicks, no overlay ads, no redirection.
- Adaptive. Viewable in any browser of smartphones, smart TV’s, Tablets and PC’s.
- Responsive. Pages automatically adjust and response to the display size of the device.
- It was crafted to attain the maximum speed in page rendering.
- Streams were driven by high speed HTML5 player.
- Multi Device. Users can simultaneously view different channels on multiple device at the same time. It is unlike IPTV that restricts users to one stream at a time.
Reminders and Requirements
- Refresh or reload the page when stream does not load during the first approach. Try to refresh or reload the page if error occur. Stream is offline if error persist.
- HD streams may take a few seconds to load.
- Internet connection download speed should not be lesser than three (5) MB/S and has low latency (ping) in order to avoid lag and buffer.
- As well, the data capability should not be limited because one (1) sports game or 2 hours of viewing stream could cost more or less one (1) gigabyte.
- System Refresh – StreamWink may systematically refresh from 5 to 10 minutes everyday. In this case, your patience is required.
- Since StreamWink is viewable in any browser of a device. It does not created any APK or Apps. Be careful in using or downloading APK or Apps pretending StreamWink.
Time in current and succeeding scheduled listing was set in UTC+08:00 part of Asia.
Questions, Comments and Suggestions
You can forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org